What is PicCollage?
Pic Collage is a free photo editor and free-form collage maker app that’s available from iTunes, Google Play, and the Microsoft windows store. It’s such fun to play with and it makes great collages.
What can it do?
- Import photos from your device, Facebook or Instagram.
- Resize, rotate, create cutouts, add borders or special effects.
- Combine with other images, gifs and YouTube videos.
- Select different backgrounds or add text using different fonts and colour.
- Share your creation on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, or via email, or download it as an image.
Download it now
You can access it on the web or via the mobile app on iPad, Android, Kindle Fire or any Windows device.
Download it from: http://pic-collage.com/
How could it be used for learning, teaching and assessment?
- Create an infographic about a given topic – add text headings or draw and write on the photos to explain connections.
- Create a collage of photos taken on a field trip and use the text and drawing options to mark points of importance.
- Illustrate design concepts.
- Create really interesting conference/seminar posters.
- Create an account for PicCollage or use your Facebook account to login.
- Tap to create a collage.
- Add pictures from your device and from the web.
- Choose a frame for the pictures.
- Add some text.
- Change the background.
- Save your collage and share it via e-mail (or any other way of your choice).
Before using any mobile application or online service please check the terms and conditions to ensure you are aware of the implications of using the service. In particular, look out for items covering data security, ownership of content and public/private sharing options.
If you would like further support to get an idea of how you could use PiCollage within learning and teaching, please contact the Technology Enhanced Learning team on firstname.lastname@example.org or ext 1865.