What is it?
Prezi is dynamic presentation software which creates visual movable parts on a large canvas allowing you to zoom into areas to emphasize an idea.
What can it do?
- Share big ideas and their relationships by zooming in
- Create highly visual presentations
- Share and collaborate ideas in Prezi
Download it now
You can access it on the web or via the mobile app on Apple and Android.
How could it be used for learning, teaching and assessment?
- Present ideas and concepts in a more visual way
- Encourage students to create a Prezi presentation when they have a project set
- Use to share and collaborate ideas
- Sign up for a Prezi account
- Create a new Prezi
- Browse through and choose a template
- Edit the template, with text, chosen fonts colours
- Add a YouTube link
- Add an image
- Finish and present
Before using any mobile application or online service please check the terms and conditions to ensure you are aware of the implications of using the service. In particular, look out for items covering data security, ownership of content and public/private sharing options.
If you would like further support to get an idea of how you could use Prezi within learning and teaching, please contact the Technology Enhanced Learning team on firstname.lastname@example.org or ext 1865.