Monday 23 May, The Learning Curve – Dome floor, Buxton. 12noon onwards.
This is an opportunity for you to meet colleagues from across Learning Enhancement, and discover how our services can support you inside and outside of the classroom.
Staff from across Learning Enhancement will be on hand to give advice, support your development and share good practice.
- Find out how our learning technologies and learning resources can enhance your work.
- Staff from TEL, Library and the College Leads in Learning Enhancement will be on hand.
- Activities and information on Learning at Work week.
- Find out about our skills workshops and support frameworks.
- The launch of the Learning Curve.
This event is open to all academic and support staff. No booking required – drop-in on the day.
- 12.00 Meet the Learning Enhancement support teams and launch of the Learning Curve
- 12.30 Blackboard Refresher session [Rob Higson, G16]
- 13.00 Personal Tutoring – Enhance your personal experience [Duncan Marsen, G16]
- 13.30 Apps and websites for productivity [Johanna Westwood and Claire Gardener, G16]
- 14.00 Video Creation using Mobile Devices [Matt Gilooly and Charlotte Ellis, G16]
- 14.30 Your Library Service: How we can help you in your role [Jon White, G16]
Staff from the department will be at the Learning Curve, 12-3pm. Cold refreshments will be available too.