What is Pics2Mov
Pics2Mov is an iPhone app to create a montage of videos with a voice over.
What can it do?
- Edit Videos or Images on a timeline
- Add Text, or “stickers” on top
- Use different transitions to move between images
- Add a voiceover or music track
Download it now
Download from the Apple iTunes store
How could it be used for learning, teaching and assessment?
- Present ideas and concepts in a more visual way
- Create step by step how to videos with text or voice
- Allow students, a creative way, to prove they have a systematic understanding of concepts
- Install Pics2Mov
- Choose a simple task and photograph the constituent stages
- Open Pics2Mov
- Choose a 16:9 video
- Place the images in the correct order
- Add text to the images to explain that stage
- Add transitions and music or a voiceover
- Export your video
This App is only available on IPhone. Though the app is free to download it contains paid for content internally please be aware of this when choosing to use it.
Before using any mobile application or online service please check the terms and conditions to ensure you are aware of the implications of using the service. In particular, look out for items covering data security, ownership of content and public/private sharing options.
If you would like further support to get an idea of how you could use Pics2Mov within learning and teaching, please contact the Technology Enhanced Learning team on email@example.com or ext 1865.