What is Wunderlist?
Wunderlist is a task management and organisation tool, available on the web and as an app.
What can it do?
- Enables you to areate a series of to-do lists to help organise your learning tasks.
- Reminders can be set for tasks that need to be completed soon.
- Lists can be shared with others and use the comments feature to communicate about shared tasks.
- Lists can be accessed across your different devices (e.g. on smartphone, tablet and computer).
- Lists can be printed.
Download it now
Download for a range of devices from the Wunderlist site
How could it be used for learning, teaching and assessment?
- Introduce students to this as a tool to help with group project management
- Introduce students to this tool to help them manage their own workload
- Sign up to Wunderlist
- Create a new “to do”
- Add a reminder to this “to do”
- Create a new list
- Move your “to do” to the new list
- Share your new list with someone
Before using any mobile application or online service please check the terms and conditions to ensure you are aware of the implications of using the service. In particular, look out for items covering data security, ownership of content and public/private sharing options.
If you would like further support to get an idea of how you could use Wunderlist within learning and teaching, please contact the Technology Enhanced Learning team on firstname.lastname@example.org or ext 1865.